- Front Page -
Industry Information Service
Looking for the current state of the art in Japanese biotechnology, but have
trouble reading Japanese? Are you able to read Japanese, but are unfamiliar
with the Japanese biotech industry? Then you have come to the right place.
If you are in a hurry, please fastforward.
- Bridging the language barrier: Informing the biotechnology business community of developments
- Bridging the missing link: Building a network of personal contacts
to make bright ideas fly further
(In the triangle Japan - USA - Europe, the Euro-Japanese link is the
- Whenever I read a relevant article in the Japanese press, I put
an English summary on this page. You may thus get a spotty but up
to date impression of what is happening.
- Though far from complete, to my knowledge this is the only source of
news on the Japanese biotechnology industry in a non-Japanese language.
- Contacts, information and help to build the proper network for your project
- Text Translation
- Information is organized horizontally along navigation bars:
Click on the left-most field to see the latest news. Further right,
links lead you to more general and introductory information, and on
the far right side of the navigation sides, you find the door to the
- To save your downloading and my programming time, information encoded
in ASCII without pictures. The exception are Japanese names which
are not trivial to romanize - those are in EUC-JP multibyte code. If
your browser does not display them correctly, try this trick.
- If you need more detailed information, or are having trouble establishing
contact with the appropriate people, please do not hesitate to drop me a
line - I will do my best to help you.
- Please do inform me about any error or inaccuracy!
- About This Site
- A site index, technicalities, the 'small print'.
Updated Feb. 19, 2002 by Armin Rump